Saturday, November 5, 2011

Argh!

Oi. Life is stressfully frustrating as of late.

It seems like there are a couple people waiting around every corner attempting to attack me as soon as I make a simple mistake. Mistakes are learned from and I've figured out how to fess up to being wrong as best as possible.It still gets annoying to have people who refuse to trust you though. Grr...

Also, life is all busy, making me miss spending time with people. I'm quite isolated now. We have no internet, no phone reception, and former dormmates will be moving on making the homeland Headlands a lonely place to live.

I've also become too addicted to facebook statuses. It's times like these that twitter is more useful. I need to take a status update break.

Ok, back to homework. Can't wait to go to the conference next week. Although, I am absolutely terrified of meeting new people and I find networking to be exhausting and unenjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment